Life – An Exalted Destiny – Aga Khan III
Esoteric Meaning of Little Angels (Shining Stars) in Ismailia
Noor Maulana Shah Karim Al Hussaini Hazir Imam our beloved Hazir wa Maujood Imam is the 49th Imam in succession to the Imamat entrusted by Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) to Maula Ali. As Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims it is our belief that Imam of the time is the Nur (light) of Allah sent to us to enlighten our souls spiritually as well as our physical lives.
As Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims when we say Nur (light) is from Imam-e-Zaman (A.S.) then we must understand and believe in it too. Just like the Light in its physical form enlightens the surroundings. It ensures that darkness is removed to ensure things can be seen in its physical… Continue reading
The Holy Qur’an in the Ginanic Literature – An Initial Exploration
By Rashida Noormohamed-Hunzai
This paper seeks to demonstrate the underlying teachings of the holy Qur’an in the Ginanic Literature, therefore it is essential, first of all to describe the nature of the Qur’an, as well as that of the Ginans in order to understand better the relationship between them.
The holy Qur’an is the Divine revelation to the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s.) and unites the entire Muslim ummah. In its own words in Surah 26, verses 192 to 195:
“It is a revelation of the Lord of the worlds, which the True Spirit has brought down upon your (i.e. Prophet Muhammad’s) heart that you may be of the warners in plain Arabic speech.” — Quran 26:192-195
We further learn from… Continue reading
A Bridge Between Two Epochs — Aga Khan III, by Rashida Noormohamed Hunzai
Brave indeed would be a person to undertake a book on Hazrat Mawlana Sultan Muhammad Shah al-Husayni, `alayhi’s-salam! It would take much more than an ordinary literary talent to do justice to a life crammed with so many unprecedented events and achievements, a life which he himself describes as being so full that he was never for an instant bored!
This publication therefore has very different objectives. It attempts to focus on selected aspects of Hazrat Mawlana Sultan Muhammad Shah’s life and times in order to motivate the readers to reflect on the reasons for what happened during his long Imamat. The first two sections on his titles and decorations and a calendar of the main events… Continue reading
- Aga Khan Mowlana Hazar Imam’s 79th Birthday Salgirah 2015
- New Moon on Friday – Shukarwari Beej
- His Highness the Aga Khan Speech at the International New York Times Athens Democracy Forum
- Eid ul Fitr — July 2015
- Imamat Day July 11, 2015 – 58 Years! Mashallah!
- Layla tul Qadr — Islam’s Birthday Anniversary
- Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!
- His Highness the Aga Khan Speech at the Aga Khan Park, Toronto
- Miraj Articles
- Arabic Universal Language of the Muslim World — Aga Khan III
- Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan — Inauguration of Amir AqSunqur Mosque in Cairo
- Yaum-e Ali — Imam Hazrat Ali’s Birthday Anniversary
- Imam Ali Bin Abu Talib — 1st Imam
- Imam Ali and the Power of Compassion — Dr. Reza Shah-Kazemi
- Imam Hazrat Ali the Great!
- The Imams, The Holy!
- The Peterson Lecture by His Highness the Aga Khan to the IB 40th Annual Meeting
- Aga Khan Speech at Foundation Ceremony Museum at Humayun’s Tomb
- Beyond Polemics and Pluralism: The Universal Message of the Qur’an — Reza Shah-Kazemi
- The Middle East — Prince Aly Khan