Life – An Exalted Destiny – Aga Khan III
Prince Rahim Engaged to Kendra Spears
Engagement of Prince Rahim to Ms Kendra Spears
Mowlana Hazar Imam announced today, April 26, 2013, the engagement of Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.
Mubarak! Congratulations! Rejoice!
See more pictures and Press Release below.
Press Release at AKDN
The Aga Khan Announces the Engagement
of His Eldest Son
Aiglemont, France, 26 April 2013 — His Highness the Aga Khan today announced the engagement of his eldest son, Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.
The Aga Khan, who is the Spiritual Leader or Imam of the global community of the Shia Ismaili Muslims, said he was delighted to announce the engagement.
Prince Rahim Aga Khan holds a BA from Brown University and an executive management degree from the Navarra Business School in Barcelona, Spain. He is involved in the poverty reduction efforts, notably micro-credit activities, of the Aga Khan Development Network – one of the largest private systems of agencies fostering social, cultural and economic development in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Ms. Spears holds a BA in sociology from the University of Washington in her native Seattle. She has a strong interest in arts and architecture. Ms. Spears has had a highly successful career as a model, working with many of the most prestigious fashion houses.
The couple will be married in a Muslim ceremony. The date of the marriage has not been set yet.
For more information please contact:
Kris Janowski, +33344584000
One Response to Prince Rahim Engaged to Kendra Spears
- Aga Khan Speech at Foundation Ceremony Museum at Humayun’s Tomb
- Beyond Polemics and Pluralism: The Universal Message of the Qur’an — Reza Shah-Kazemi
- The Middle East — Prince Aly Khan
- Islam – The Religion of Equality — Prince Aly Khan
- Nowruz, Navroz Mubarak!
- Hamid al-Din Kirmani by Farhad Daftary
- Moments with Shams Tabriz
- 40 Rules of Love — Shams Tabriz, Rumi’s Teacher
- Esoteric Meaning of Little Angels — Noor-e-Rahim
- The Holy Quran in the Ginanic Literature – Rashida Noormohamed-Hunzai
- Imam and Imamat — Allama Hunzai
- Prophet Muhammad Birthday Mevlut
- Ismaili Theology: The Prophetic Chain and the God Beyond Being — Wilferd Madelung
- Music in Persian Mysticism — Henry Corbin
- Coffin of Imam Ali from Falnama of Jafar al-Sadiq
- Lady Fatima Zahra, Prophet Muhammad’s Daughter
- Ta’wil of the Tragedy of Karbala — Ashura and Arbaeen, Symbols for Upholding the Truth
- Arbaeen, 20 Million Pilgrims Walk to Karbala in Unison and Peace Today — December 13, 2014
- Aga Khan’s 78th Birthday – December 13, 2014
- A Bridge Between Two Epochs — Aga Khan III, by Rashida Noormohamed Hunzai