Life – An Exalted Destiny – Aga Khan III
Prince Rahim Engaged to Kendra Spears
Engagement of Prince Rahim to Ms Kendra Spears
Mowlana Hazar Imam announced today, April 26, 2013, the engagement of Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.
Mubarak! Congratulations! Rejoice!
See more pictures and Press Release below.
Press Release at AKDN
The Aga Khan Announces the Engagement
of His Eldest Son
Aiglemont, France, 26 April 2013 — His Highness the Aga Khan today announced the engagement of his eldest son, Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.
The Aga Khan, who is the Spiritual Leader or Imam of the global community of the Shia Ismaili Muslims, said he was delighted to announce the engagement.
Prince Rahim Aga Khan holds a BA from Brown University and an executive management degree from the Navarra Business School in Barcelona, Spain. He is involved in the poverty reduction efforts, notably micro-credit activities, of the Aga Khan Development Network – one of the largest private systems of agencies fostering social, cultural and economic development in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Ms. Spears holds a BA in sociology from the University of Washington in her native Seattle. She has a strong interest in arts and architecture. Ms. Spears has had a highly successful career as a model, working with many of the most prestigious fashion houses.
The couple will be married in a Muslim ceremony. The date of the marriage has not been set yet.
For more information please contact:
Kris Janowski, +33344584000
One Response to Prince Rahim Engaged to Kendra Spears
- Aga Khan III — Mowlana Sultan Mahomed Shah with Historical Photos
- Aga Khan III — Mowlana Sultan Mahomed Shah
- Aga Khan Museum and the Ismaili Centre, Toronto Opening September 12, 2014
- Layla tul Qadr – The Night of Power and Destiny | Ismaili Web Amaana
- Imamat Day July 11, 2014 – 57 Years! Mashallah!
- Metaphysics and Virtue in Sufism — Titus Burckhardt
- Ramadan and Eid ul Fitr | Ismaili Web Amaana
- Fourteen Proofs of the Necessity of lmamat — Kirmani
- Annemarie Schimmel — The Phenomenology of Islam Lecture 1 — Harvard University
- Quran 114 Surah An-Naas — Mankind
- Geometry figures in older Islamic art
- Imam Hazrat Ali’s Letter to Malik Ashtar Governor of Egypt
- Faith and Intellect — Diana Steigerwald
- Islamic Scholar John Esposito Talks about Faith, Pluralism, and the Challenges Facing Islam Today
- An ode for Imam-e-Zaman — Nadim Pabani
- Understanding More about Islam — Harvard University
- Recognition of the Imam — Persian Manuscript translated by Ivanow
- Nasir-i Khusraw Poetry — Nasir Khusraw Shia Ismaili Muslim Dai and Poet
- The Mystical Visions of Ibn Arabi – Diana Steigerwald
- Understanding the Quran — Diana Steigerwald