Life – An Exalted Destiny – Aga Khan III
Prince Rahim Engaged to Kendra Spears
Engagement of Prince Rahim to Ms Kendra Spears
Mowlana Hazar Imam announced today, April 26, 2013, the engagement of Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.
Mubarak! Congratulations! Rejoice!
See more pictures and Press Release below.
Press Release at AKDN
The Aga Khan Announces the Engagement
of His Eldest Son
Aiglemont, France, 26 April 2013 — His Highness the Aga Khan today announced the engagement of his eldest son, Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.
The Aga Khan, who is the Spiritual Leader or Imam of the global community of the Shia Ismaili Muslims, said he was delighted to announce the engagement.
Prince Rahim Aga Khan holds a BA from Brown University and an executive management degree from the Navarra Business School in Barcelona, Spain. He is involved in the poverty reduction efforts, notably micro-credit activities, of the Aga Khan Development Network – one of the largest private systems of agencies fostering social, cultural and economic development in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Ms. Spears holds a BA in sociology from the University of Washington in her native Seattle. She has a strong interest in arts and architecture. Ms. Spears has had a highly successful career as a model, working with many of the most prestigious fashion houses.
The couple will be married in a Muslim ceremony. The date of the marriage has not been set yet.
For more information please contact:
Kris Janowski, +33344584000
One Response to Prince Rahim Engaged to Kendra Spears
- Mowlana Hazar Imam’s 77th Birthday – Khushiali Mubarak! Salgirah Mubarak! (Birthday Blessings!) – December 13, 2013
- Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan Upon Receiving the Gold Medal by the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada, RAIC
- Aga Khan Receives Doctor of Sacred Letters Degree from Trinity College University of Toronto
- Message to the World of Islam – Aga Khan III
- Eid Mubarak!
- Aga Khan Speeches, Interviews and Writing from Nanowisdoms – Part 2
- Pluralism and the Qur’an – Reza Shah-Kazemi
- Universality of the Quranic Message – Reza Shah-Kazemi
- Layla tul Qadr – The Night of Power and Destiny
- Layla tul Qadr – The Night of Power
- Philosophical Significance of the Imam in Ismailism
- Tajdin Abdullah Allarakhia, in Memory
- Imamat Day July 11, 2013 – Mashallah! 56 Years!
- Ali is the Lord of those whose Lord I am! – Man Kunto Mowla
- Ramadan and Eid ul Fitr
- Reza Shah-Kazemi – Defining Without Confining
- Prophet Muhammad | Ismaili Web Amaana
- Miraj wa Isra – Ascension and Night Journey of Prophet Muhammad
- Love for Imam Ali in the Quran and Sunnah
- Importance of Imam Ali for All Muslims – Reza Shah Kazemi