Life – An Exalted Destiny – Aga Khan III
Prince Rahim Engaged to Kendra Spears
Engagement of Prince Rahim to Ms Kendra Spears
Mowlana Hazar Imam announced today, April 26, 2013, the engagement of Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.
Mubarak! Congratulations! Rejoice!
See more pictures and Press Release below.
Press Release at AKDN
The Aga Khan Announces the Engagement
of His Eldest Son
Aiglemont, France, 26 April 2013 — His Highness the Aga Khan today announced the engagement of his eldest son, Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.
The Aga Khan, who is the Spiritual Leader or Imam of the global community of the Shia Ismaili Muslims, said he was delighted to announce the engagement.
Prince Rahim Aga Khan holds a BA from Brown University and an executive management degree from the Navarra Business School in Barcelona, Spain. He is involved in the poverty reduction efforts, notably micro-credit activities, of the Aga Khan Development Network – one of the largest private systems of agencies fostering social, cultural and economic development in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Ms. Spears holds a BA in sociology from the University of Washington in her native Seattle. She has a strong interest in arts and architecture. Ms. Spears has had a highly successful career as a model, working with many of the most prestigious fashion houses.
The couple will be married in a Muslim ceremony. The date of the marriage has not been set yet.
For more information please contact:
Kris Janowski, +33344584000
One Response to Prince Rahim Engaged to Kendra Spears
- Recognition of the Imam — Persian Manuscript translated by Ivanow
- Nasir-i Khusraw Poetry — Nasir Khusraw Shia Ismaili Muslim Dai and Poet
- The Mystical Visions of Ibn Arabi – Diana Steigerwald
- Understanding the Quran — Diana Steigerwald
- Aga Khan Speech to All India Women’s Conference, New Delhi India
- Amaana’s 20th Anniversary Gift to Our Imam-e Zamaan!
- The Nawruz Festival
- Colleges Should Teach Religion to Their Students – Marshall Poe
- Partners in Pluralism – Why the Aga Khan loves Canada
- Aga Khan, speaking at Brown, sees virtue in social media, Internet — Providence Journal
- Aga Khan stresses importance of pluralism – Ogden Lecture at Brown University
- Aga Khan Delivers Ogden Lecture at Brown University
- His Highness the Aga Khan’s Speech to the Parliament of Canada
- Aga Khan’s Decorations and Degrees – Honored in 50 Countries!
- Introduction to Ismailism
- The Tolerance of the Fatimids toward “The People of the Book” (Ahl Al-Kitab)
- In Memory of Rai Hoosein Khan Mohammed – Ismaili Star of Burma
- Muhammad, Prophet and Statesman — by Diana Steigerwald
- Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday – Maulid — by Annemarie Schimmel
- Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Aga Khan University Convocation