Life – An Exalted Destiny – Aga Khan III
by Jonah Winters
Say: “It is Allah Who guides to the truth. Is then He, Who gives guidance to the truth, more worthy to be followed,..?” Qur’an: 10:35
Editor’s note: In this article, Jonah Winters refers to the Shia who are Twelvers whose Imams stopped after the twelfth Imam and has not included the Shia whose Imams descended from Prophet Muhammad and Hazrat Imam Ali and continue in the present Living Imam the 49th in the lineage, Hazar Imam Karim Al Husayni Aga Khan. So as he admits in his conclusion, he has not had the full historical story of the Shia either. But the article is an excellent one and should be read by all to bring about understanding of our unique traditions. He says “…I approach the… Continue reading
- Aga Khan Mowlana Hazar Imam’s 79th Birthday Salgirah 2015
- New Moon on Friday – Shukarwari Beej
- His Highness the Aga Khan Speech at the International New York Times Athens Democracy Forum
- Eid ul Fitr — July 2015
- Imamat Day July 11, 2015 – 58 Years! Mashallah!
- Layla tul Qadr — Islam’s Birthday Anniversary
- Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!
- His Highness the Aga Khan Speech at the Aga Khan Park, Toronto
- Miraj Articles
- Arabic Universal Language of the Muslim World — Aga Khan III
- Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan — Inauguration of Amir AqSunqur Mosque in Cairo
- Yaum-e Ali — Imam Hazrat Ali’s Birthday Anniversary
- Imam Ali Bin Abu Talib — 1st Imam
- Imam Ali and the Power of Compassion — Dr. Reza Shah-Kazemi
- Imam Hazrat Ali the Great!
- The Imams, The Holy!
- The Peterson Lecture by His Highness the Aga Khan to the IB 40th Annual Meeting
- Aga Khan Speech at Foundation Ceremony Museum at Humayun’s Tomb
- Beyond Polemics and Pluralism: The Universal Message of the Qur’an — Reza Shah-Kazemi
- The Middle East — Prince Aly Khan