Prophet Noah (PBUH) invokes Allah with Blessed Names
In July 1951, while a group of Soviet archaeologists were digging in an area in the valley of "KIEV", they discovered a scattered pieces of ancient wood, touched by the woodworm. This great discorvery made them to dig deeper and deeper, till they discovered another group of stony ancient wood that were further deep in the earth. A block of wood in the shape of a square 14 knots long and 10 knots wide. What made those archaeologistspuzzeled most, was the unchangable shape, the ineffectual of woodworm and it did not scatter like the other pieces of wood.
In later 1952, the investigation regarding the archeological group of ancient wood, had completed. They had concluded that the above-mentioned blook of wood was part of Prophet's Noah ark. They'd observed some letters engraved which goes back to the most ancient language that ever evolved on the surface of the earth.
In 1953 the digging operations had finished and the Russian government had formed a committe of seven scientists (archeologist, linguistic), some of which are:
1. Sawlot Naoev, professor at Moscow University.After eight months of research and study of that block of wood and the letters engraved upon it, they agreed that this block of wood was made of the same material which prophet Noah's ark was made of and that Prophet Noah (PBUH) had placed this block of wood in his ark for blessings and protection during his journey with his companions and family during the Flood. The lettere engraved upon the block of wood were in the Semitic Language which was translated into English by the British scientist; Aief Max , professor of ancient tongue at Manchester University, England. The letters states the following:
2. Tanmova Kourov, professor of Linguistics at Kevenzo College.
3. De Racon, professor of Archeology at Lenin institute.
4. Mr. Taumol Goru, Teacher, Cafezud College
5. Major Cottor, Stalin College.
6. Mr. M. Ahmed Colad,Zitcomen Research Association
7. Prof. Ifa Han Kheeno, Lu Lu Han College China
"Oh my God, my Helper, in Your mercy and generosity help me, and for the sake of these holy souls: Muhammed, Elia, Shoppar, Shappair, Fatimah who are all great and blessed. The Universe is there for them, help me for their names. Only you can quide us to the straight path".It's obvious dear reader that Elia, Shoppar, Shappair are names in the Semitic language and their Arabic rendering is: Ali, Hassan, Husayn.
The mysterious and ambiguous thing which the committee couldn't explain or understand were, that it did not scatter or turn out stoney like others, despite the fact that thousands of years had passed upon it.
Dear Reader: at the "Museum of Archeology", in Moscow, Russia this can be seen and observed. So many people have witnesed the piece of wood. If you happen to visit or travel to Russia, pay a visit to that place to see by your own eyes the greatness of these names. And to know that the Prophet of Islam was mentioned in the Torah and the Bible thousands of years ago.The translation was documented in the following newspapers:
1. Weekly-Mirror: UK, 28/12/53
2. Star of Britain: London, 1/54
3. Manchester Sunlight: Manchester, 23/1/54
4. London Weekly Mirror: 1/2/54
5. Bathrah Najaf: Iraq, 2/2/54
6. Al-Huda: Cairo, 31/3/54
Source: Al-Zahra Magaazine
Back to Ismaili Web