- [2.124] And when his Lord tried Ibrahim with certain words, he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam of men. Ibrahim said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust, said He.
- [17.71] (Remember) the day when We will call every people with their Imam; then whoever is given his book in his right hand, these shall read their book; and they shall not be dealt with a whit unjustly.
- [21.73] And We made them Imams who guided (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and Us (alone) did they serve;
- [28.5] And We desired to bestow a favor upon those who were deemed weak in the land, and to make them the Imams, and to make them the heirs,
- [28.41] And We made them Imams who call to the fire, and on the day of resurrection they shall not be assisted.
- [32.24] And We made of them Imams to guide by Our command when they were patient, and they were certain of Our communications.